The Seismic Large BeeKeeper Weekender (Masterpiece)
The BeeKeeper Weekender Bag
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it turned into a butterfly."
Our awesome Weekender Bag is perfect for that weekend getaway of course! Maybe a road-trip or a short holiday. You will need the BeeKeeper Weekender Bag to put all your weekend things in. Apart from protecting your much loved bits and pieces and placing you one (or two) steps ahead of the rest, they also do these two essential things that benefits you, other people in your world and the planet you live in. These special bags have been made from fabrics that has either been donated or discarded. Sometimes called remnant, end-of-roll fabrics, show-room swatches or off-cuts:
- Helps reduce clothing and fashion waste because it has been created from what was once old and turned into something new.
- For every BeeKeeper Weekender you buy, you will help support education in rural Cambodia.
- Side laptop compartment for easy access. (convenient when going through metal detectors at airports.
- Two outside side pockets.
- Two internal open pockets.
- Pen/pencil organiser.
- Passport pocket.
- Designed to be within airline carry-on measurements.
PLEASE NOTE: the linings of the backpack may vary, depending on what is available.
Size: Width: 44cm, Height: 32cm, Depth: 22cm
Weight: Depending on the fabric we find and use between 900grams to 1.1kg.